Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mowing with the Craftsman DLT 2000 Lawn Tractor

Here's a quick video of me mowing Dave's lawn with the DLT 2000. 25hp Briggs & Stratton V-Twin (rebuilt of course!), pedal drive hydrostatic with cruise control, electric PTO with 48" 3-blade deck and 3-bin bagger, a sunshade, and the all important beverage holder. Quite an improvement over the old Craftsman 42" with the 14hp. I put earbuds in my ear protectors so I can listen to my iPod, grabbed a cold one, and hit the lawn. Oh, and that's Mike at the beginning wondering how he got stuck pushing that old Yard-Machines, and I'm sitting on my duff listening to music and having a cold drink.

Other Sites : buy tools sale Cheap Clothing Optional Galleries Store Best Cameras Digital Store lawn mower parts john deere

No comments:

Post a Comment